2002 BCMR2 XMAS PARTY - December 14, 2002 @ Randy Hone's

Moderators: Administrator, Executive Members, Moderator Group

Are you able to attend?

Will be there and I have posted below the # of guests I will bring.
76%
Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend.
24%

Total votes : 17

2002 BCMR2 XMAS PARTY - December 14, 2002 @ Randy Hone's

Postby drscam » Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:53 am

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
Randy Hone has generously offered his home to us for the 1st annual BCMR2 XMAS PARTY to be held Saturday December 14th, 2002 at 6:30PM

Address: 32283 Clinton Avenue Abbotsford, BC V2T 5B3

Cost: Paid Members $5 Non-Paid members and guests $7 (To be collected at the door)
This will cover the snacks, soft drinks, and propane.

What to Bring: Whatever you would like to Eat (BBQ will be provided) or drink (BYOB) Bathing Suit and Towel (He has a Hot Tub)

Please post as to how many guests you are bringing; we have decided to open it to friends and significant others as well. We need to know numbers so we can shop for food and can plan on a second BBQ if required.

Randy has ensured us that he has plenty of parking available as well as Kevin's house 2 doors down if we require additional parking.

Be there or be square.
:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby drscam » Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:42 am

I cannot believe only 5 people are coming!! This constitutes basically the moderators/board members....

Please post reasons why you are not attending. Cost? Location? Other plans? We need exact numbers in order to ensure there is enough munchies to go around.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Jaysonn » Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:43 pm

Well I will come... I will be all messed up though... gotta go to work party for 5 different stores in aldergrove the night before and the booze is unlimited and FREE!!!

Some may not be carving there names in stone yet due to it still being a month away...

Hope more will come out to the party... Randy is after all giving his house up to us :D
91 Yellow N/A
Jaysonn
Junior '2

Postby RePete » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:34 pm

I'd like to have come despite it being pretty far from Vancouver but I'll be out of town from the 12th to the 17th on a company site visit. If only you guys weren't 4 hours late at Harrison I could have met some of you. Dang!

---------------------------------
WhiteSC ('89)
RePete
Grandfather '2

Postby drscam » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:45 pm

WhiteSC wrote:I'd like to have come despite it being pretty far from Vancouver but I'll be out of town from the 12th to the 17th on a company site visit. If only you guys weren't 4 hours late at Harrison I could have met some of you. Dang!

---------------------------------
WhiteSC ('89)

far?? I am going all the way from the North Shore....Abbotsford is a time zone away!!

Well we will see you at a meet in January TBA....

Happy Holidays.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby drscam » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:47 pm

Jaysonn wrote:Well I will come... I will be all messed up though... gotta go to work party for 5 different stores in aldergrove the night before and the booze is unlimited and FREE!!!

Some may not be carving there names in stone yet due to it still being a month away...

Hope more will come out to the party... Randy is after all giving his house up to us :D

Happy drinking...make sure you save some room for drinking with us 2. eh...

See you there buddy...Thanks for responding.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby sean » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:30 am

I'll be there, and as for not answering cause it's still a ways in the future, that's a good thing. It gives us time to plan around it so we can get a decent showing. Kinda the point of planning early. I sure do hope more of the people viewing this are gonna commit down the road. It's a great time to get to know one another. Going on drives is great, but you don't really get to meet people that much. Like I said, I'll be there.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
sean
Grandfather '2

Postby pizzaMR2 » Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:38 pm

Hey, Depending on the weather...I might

I'm still driving the 2 so hey, who knows....
pizzaMR2
Papa '2

Postby drscam » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:26 pm

pizzaMR2 wrote:Hey, Depending on the weather...I might

I'm still driving the 2 so hey, who knows....

Yeah...And?? I drive my '2" all year...you know what they say...

A 200 Horse Two Top Open Sleigh.

See you there Pizza.
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Mrtwo87 » Mon Nov 25, 2002 1:48 pm

I gotta take a ferry to get to the mainland and I'm gonna be there! I have my work party on the 12th where alcohol, food and taxis are free for the entire night, then the 13th there's a neighborhood party, then the 14th it's the BCMR2 party. I figure the 15th I'll just keel over and kick the bucket :D I want to bring my 2, but it's uninsured right now.... we'll see.

Adam
FOR SALE: '87 Levin JSpec SC, Danish body kit and a lot more!!
Mrtwo87

Postby sean » Mon Nov 25, 2002 2:20 pm

I want to bring my 2, but it's uninsured right now....

there is always day insurance, or should i say, 2 days insurance.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
sean
Grandfather '2

Postby drscam » Mon Nov 25, 2002 3:31 pm

Mrtwo87 wrote:...I want to bring my 2, but it's uninsured right now.... we'll see.
Adam

Adam, I have seen pics on IMOC but I am dying to see your MR2 in person. Can you see if you can round up anymore VIMOC members to show with you?
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Mrtwo87 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:21 am

I'll see what's going on with the island guys, but I think the VIMOC xmas party is around the same time. I might be ditching the island party for the BC party :P

Adam
FOR SALE: '87 Levin JSpec SC, Danish body kit and a lot more!!
Mrtwo87

Postby drscam » Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:42 am

Mrtwo87 wrote:I'll see what's going on with the island guys, but I think the VIMOC xmas party is around the same time. I might be ditching the island party for the BC party :P
Adam

Cool...It should be fun!!

-A
drscam
BCMR2 Support Team

Postby Landon_F » Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:59 am

I'm definitely there.
And count me in for 1 guest.
Landon_F
Baby '2

Next

Return to All Past Events Archive